Who are Exchange Utility?
Exchange Utility is a multi-award-winning energy consultancy based in Bury, Greater Manchester, that provides energy management solutions to more than 18,000 businesses across the UK.
We provide a personalised, bespoke service to each of our clients, negotiating the best prices with our wide range of business energy providers.
Why work for Exchange Utility?
Our unique culture is what sets us apart from other energy consultancies, and what makes Exchange Utility such a great place to work.
First and foremost, we are a high-performance sales business, which means that we attract passionate and motivated individuals who are looking to make the most of our uncapped commissions structure. We work hard to meet the needs of our clients, which goes far beyond simply securing them the right deals for their energy. From our front-line Energy Consultants to our learning & development support teams, we encourage each other to reach our full potential.
You can expect other benefits too, including our Bury town centre location, regular social events, generous holiday entitlement and early finishes on Fridays!
Are you interested in joining Exchange Utility? Call our recruitment team on 0161 694 5875 today!
What you can expect from Exchange Utility
Your journey at Exchange Utility will begin with our award-winning training induction, in which we will introduce you to the energy industry and take you through full systems training.
Once you have successfully passed your induction training, you’ll then join the rest of your team. Your manager will be there to support you as you settle in. They will map out a bespoke development plan to guide you through the first 6 months of your employment as your skills improve and nurture your growing knowledge of the energy industry.
But the support doesn’t end there – throughout your career at Exchange Utility, the coaching, pricing and quality teams will be there to motivate, guide and develop you to achieve the best results that you can..
You can also expect:
- Uncapped commission (sales roles)
- 33 days’ holiday per year including statutory holidays
- Self-management – the trust and autonomy to manage your own workload/breaks
- Daily, weekly and monthly incentives
- Complimentary fruit, tea, coffee and hot chocolate
- Monthly recognition awards
- Fully expensed social events
- Free access to wellbeing services, including a 24-hour helpline, counselling and online services
- Friday 2.30pm finish – start your well-earned weekend early!
- Genuine opportunities to progress within our growing business
- Bury town center location with excellent public transport and motorway links