How does January impact business energy and utility bills?
Why you need to act now if your current fixed energy deal is ending:
Twenty-six fixed energy deals will end this month. If your business energy contract is with one of them, you are at risk of automatically rolling over onto a more expensive billing structure.
Which? has carried out research that has found switching your provider this month could save you up to £343 on your business energy deal.
Is your business energy provider included in their run-down of fixed energy deals ending this month?
Here is what you’ll pay if you do nothing:
- Npower: Online Price Fix January 2016 (paperless) £64 extra
- Co-operative Energy: Fair & Square January 2016 (paperless) £54 extra
- Extra Energy: Fresh Fixed Price Jan 2016 v1 and v5-10 (paperless) £41 to £54 extra
- Extra Energy: Bright Fixed Price Jan 2016 v1 and v6-9 (paperless) £29 to £53 extra
- Scottish Power: Online Fixed Price Energy January 2016 (paperless) £46 extra
- Extra Energy: Merry Christmas Fixed Price Jan 2016 v1-3 (paperless) £43 to £45 extra
- Extra Energy: Saverplus Collective Jan 16 v1 (paperless) £42 extra
- Sainsbury’s Energy: Fixed Price January 2016 £38 extra
- Sainsbury’s Energy: Price Freeze January 2016 £18 extra
How Exchange Utility can get you a better business energy deal
Exchange Utility manages the business energy and utility contracts of thousands of UK businesses. Our diverse range of customers pays tribute to the fact that we believe anyone can save given the right cost cutting service and expert consumption reduction advice.
Join us today and be on your way to a better contract as well as securing efficient consumption reduction expertise that will benefit your business in the short and long term. You will receive ongoing support and development, as we work with your business to find the right solutions for your business energy needs.
Let us help you save on your business energy, call today 0800 9777 000