Compare Business Electricity Prices Today!
Did you know that many businesses across the UK are still overpaying for their business gas and electricity? Don’t continue to make the same mistake, compare your business gas and electricity suppliers today to find themost competitive prices and stop missing out on savings of up to 45%* on your energy bills!
*Average savings of 45% can be achieved when compared to your current energy supplier’s standard out of contract rates
Business Electricity Rates: Compare for A Better Tariff
If you’re searching for the most competitive business electricity rates, you have come to the right site. All you need to do is click the button above and enter a few details then sit back and relax.
We will search our panel of the suppliers for the lowest business electric rates. Once we have searched for you, we will provide all the quote details so you can make the best decision for you and your business.
Ready to find a great business tariff? Then give us a call on 0800 977 7000 or fill in the quote form above and we will get back to you.
Business Electricity Rates: A Beginner’s Guide
Business electricity rates are quite different from domestic rates. When it comes to finding rates for your home, you can get a range of options presented to you after one online search. Business electricity works differently.
Electricity suppliers will normally offer businesses bespoke tariffs, based on an assessment of the site and on the amount of electricity being used. This means that no two businesses will be offered the same deal, regardless of how similar they may be.
Get Quotes Without The Hassle
Getting a business electricity price from us today is almost certainly guaranteed to save you money on your renewal electric quote.
If you have been with your current electricity provider for over a year and you are looking to switch providers, then we will be able to help you. We can take the hassle of contacting different companies for quotes out of your hands.
SME Business Energy Rates
SME’s are always looking for ways to save money, and why not! It’s better to put money back into your business and grow rather than wasting money unnecessarily.
Here at Exchange Utility, we will try our best to help save your SME as much as we possibly can on your business electricity rates. We will search across our panel of suppliers to find you the most competitive electricity rates possible. If you would like to find out more about what we have to offer, take a look at our FAQs page.
What happens to your business electricity rates when you go out of contract?
If you fail to review your business electricity rates before your contract end date, you will be rolled on to another contract or on to out of contract rates, which in both cases will be costing your business money.
You may not have been notified that your contract is coming to an end, so it’s your responsibility to ensure that your business doesn’t fall into the rollover trap.
When you have become a customer with Exchange Utility, your business electricity rates will never be subject to an expensive rollover energy contract again. Our account managers will monitor your contracts closely to ensure that you make updates when necessary so you avoid paying more than you need to.
What Is Affecting Business Electricity Prices?
At the start of the year, many of the major electricity providers announced that their rates would be increasing. Some of the smaller providers have now followed suit, with others still to make a decision. It is now thought that 80% of small businesses are now overpaying on their electricity bills.
With energy prices being as unpredictable as they are right now, the best course of action for any business is to compare rates. This way, Exchange Utility can compare tariffs and look to find you a saving.
How to Compare Business Electricity Rates
Before you start to compare electricity tariffs, here are some key questions you will need to answer in preparation.
- When is your contract end date?
- How much are you currently paying?
- Do you have your latest bill?
Compare Business Electricity Rates Online
Comparing your business electricity rates has never been so easy. A few years ago comparing business electricity rates would have been a nightmare. But today it’s a piece of cake, especially when you are choosing us as your energy comparison company.
We will search providers for you and then let you know which business electricity rates are the best/lowest.
Business Electricity Prices
Getting the most competitive business electricity rates is one of the main factors of switching electricity companies. After all, who wants to pay more? When switching with us, we will show you all the business electricity rates currently on the market and then it’s up to you to choose which one best suits you.
To get started on the switching process and to find our lowest business electricity rates, please fill in our form at the top of this page, enter a few details, and we will be able to advise you of the most competitive business electricity providers for you and your business.
What’s the Best Option for My Business?
Making the right choice really depends on what you are looking for and what will suits your type of business. Here are some tips on how you can make sure that you make the right choice for you and your business.
- Take everything into account: Make sure that you look at everything that a supplier has to offer. Are they offering some sort of package? Do they offer tariffs that fit well with the way you run your business?
- Be selective: While it is tempting to simply choose the lowest rates you come across, this isn’t always in your best interests. The tariffs or the overall package could be inconvenient for your business, which could lead to other problems as time goes on. Make sure that you look at all the details in the quote before you make a decision.
Finding the most competitive electricity rates has never been so simple! Just give us a quick call on 0800 977 7000 or fill in the form above and we will get to work straight away.
Choose a new supplier for your business electricity, compare tariffs and receive:
✓ Fixed tariffs & flexible contract options to meet your needs
✓ Efficiency advice & green energy alternatives
✓ Compare and save on your gas, electricity & water contracts
✓ Discounts for paying by direct debit
✓ Comparison of all of our UK energy suppliers & their tariffs
Regardless of your industry, product or service, comparing business electricity is an essential part of operating, if you don’t want to end up paying over the odds for your utilities complete our short electricity comparison quote form to see how much you could start saving today!
When you compare with Exchange Utility, we advise you on the options available to you from our panel of suppliers. Exchange Utility will always offer you independent advice.
We are on hand throughout the entire process, our team will make sure your electricity comparison switch is as seamless and time efficient as possible.
Our electricity energy experts can provide market insight to facilitate a decision that could significantly lower your energy overheads.
Don’t just take our word for it see what our customers are saying about us on Trustpilot.
Do you have a question about business electricity? We’re sure you’ll find the answer in this helpful list of business electricity FAQs.
- Is switching my energy supplier a good idea?
- How much could my business save by switching today?
- How long does it take to change electricity provider?
- If I change providers, will my business’s energy supply be interrupted?
- What are smart meters and how do they work?
- Which business electricity tariff is right for me?
- I own different properties, can I switch all my suppliers at the same time?
- What is ‘green electricity’ it and will it save me money?
- What information will you need for my business to switch?
- Is it difficult to switch business electricity suppliers?
- What is the average saving I could expect for my business?
- Will my business electricity price per kWh change?
Businesses use significantly more energy than the average household in the UK, so making sure you’re always on the most competitive electricity tariff is an easy way to save your business money. If your current supplier has allowed you to roll on to a higher tariff, you could already be spending more money than you have to.
Our energy experts are very knowledgeable which makes it easy for them to find you the most competitive energy prices available, on average saving you up to 45% on your annual energy bill. Not only that, they’ll continue to monitor your tariff and let you know if anything cheaper becomes available, ensuring you never pay over the odds for your business energy.
No. Your old contract will move smoothly into your new one without any interruptions.
A smart meter is very similar to your old meter except it communicates electronically with your power supplier to ensure your power readings are as accurate as possible. Also, a smart meter comes equipped with an LCD display which allows you to easily observe how much energy your business is using.
There are five kinds available: fixed, variable, flexible, feed-in and green. Briefly, here’s what each one entails:
- Fixed – A rate is agreed upon at the start of the contract and stays the same, protecting you from price changes in the wholesale energy market.
- Variable – The rate of a variable tariff will fluctuate throughout the duration of the contract, depending on the state of the wholesale energy market. The benefit of this is that your monthly energy bill will occasionally be cheaper. Conversely, you also risk paying more too.
- Flexible – A form of energy tariff offered mainly to business with more than one premises across the UK. It involves purchasing energy directly from the wholesale market in separate pieces throughout the duration of your contract. This tariff can get complicated, which is why most good suppliers will assign to you a dedicated Account Manager to manage your purchases.
- Feed-in – If your business premises are equipped with an onsite power generator (such as solar panels or a turbine), a feed-in tariff will enable your supplier to purchase your excess energy at a fixed rate, potentially resulting in massive discounts for you.
- Green – For conscientious companies interested in investing in renewable energies, look no further than a tariff from a green energy supplier. Our expert advisors will recommend the right tariff for you based entirely upon the specific needs of your business, in order to get you the best price possible.
Yes, we’ll use our expertise to determine which tariff is most suitable for the specific needs of your business and manage the entire transition for you.
There are many suppliers who now offer electricity options derived entirely from renewable resources, such as wind, solar and hydroelectric power. Although these tariffs tend to be priced a little higher, they can offer your business green credentials.
Once you’ve decided on a new tariff, all we need from you is a recent bill from your current provider and a signed LOA (Letter of Authority). We’ll then be able to take care of the entire process.
For you, not at all. Once we’ve found you a tariff you’re happy with, it’s our job to ensure a smooth and seamless transition to your new energy provider. Your power won’t be interrupted, and we’ll only communicate with you if required.
On average, our energy experts can help save your business over 45% on energy bills.
Yes. Our energy experts will compare providers on your behalf to find you a better value tariff, meaning your business will begin paying less for electricity per kilowatt.