Compare Business Electricity
Compare Business Electricity with The Experts and Save up to 36% by Comparing your Business Energy Tariffs*
Why should you compare business electricity tariffs?
Comparing electricity prices and suppliers ensures that your company is not overpaying on utilities as a result of going out of contract and rolling onto a standard rate tariff.
Businesses that leave their tariff to expire can end up overpaying on their business electricity bills by as much as 80%, as standard rate tariffs are the most expensive option that suppliers have on offer.
Furthermore, if you compare business energy, you will be able to explore cheaper options that are more suited to your business operations, which can result in a reduction in your business overheads and better energy prices.
What you need to consider when you compare business electricity prices
Choosing a new business energy contract can get complicated when you’re bombarded with technical jargon so we’ll make our list below of what you need to consider when you compare business electricity prices simple:
- Your company is likely to receive a credit check
- You are required to give notice to your current supplier if you wish to switch providers
- You are required to pay the balance of your electricity bill with your current supplier before you switch to a new energy provider
- You need a recent bill to hand to complete a electricity comparison with Exchange Utility
- Your business opening hours – If you have a 24/7 business then it may be worth considering contracts with smaller night rates and less competitive day rates as this could still save your business money
Regardless of your industry, product or service, comparing business electricity is an essential part of operating, if you don’t want to end up paying over the odds for your utilities complete our short energy comparison quote form here to see how much you can start saving!
5 reasons to choose Exchange Utility for your business electricity comparison?
- Our customer service team is one of the very best in the business, the dedication and hard work shown by all members of Exchange Utility has resulted in us being rewarded with a FIVE STAR TRUST PILOT RATING for customer service.
- With our superb buying power when it comes to electricity, we can secure competitive rates for businesses with some of the biggest electricity suppliers in the industry.
- Here at Exchange Utility, we understand that you need to focus on running your business and you may not have the time to compare business electricity suppliers.
This is why we are more than happy to arrange a consultation or a callback at a time that suits you. Click here to arrange a callback
- All our business energy experts are enrolled on intense and ongoing training to make sure that they deliver and provide the highest level of expertise possible.
- You can also compare business gas and compare business water with Exchange Utility to help reduce your costs and find better energy deals.