Business energy advice with Exchange Utility: 0800 9777 000
As a result of our commitment to customer service excellence, our business energy advice and comparison services have been awarded a FIVE STAR TRUSTPILOT SCORE by our customers.
We have also made it to the finalist post and beyond on a range of business and customer orientated award schemes, so you know that you can find some of the best business energy advice and deals in the market with Exchange Utility.
If you’d like to see some examples of our fantastic energy management services, visit our case studies page
Business energy advice: New contracts
If you’re looking for a new contract and need business energy advice, then you’ve come to the right place! – We have a team of highly trained professionals waiting for your call.
Our energy experts will answer all of your questions, help you to discover the best options for you, then make all of the arrangements for you to make the transition to your new contract or supplier. It’s that simple!
We don’t confuse you with technical jargon or irrelevant information, all we are interested in is giving you useful business energy advice and helping you to secure the best energy deal.
- Business energy supplier options
- Business energy tariff options
- Day and night rates and how they affect what you pay for your energy
- VAT reductions and refunds for non-profit organisations
If you have just agreed to a new business energy contract and need advice on what happens next visit our blog: New Business Energy Contract: What happens next?
Existing business energy contract advice
Do you already have a contract but are in need of business energy advice?
Get in touch with the team at Exchange Utility. We can advise you on the following:
- What to do if you are unhappy with your business energy supplier or tariff
- When you need to start looking for a new energy contract
- VAT rate checks and refunds
- Advice on how to deal with your current business energy supplier
- How to reduce your energy bills with clever energy management
- Queries related to regulations or back billing
Consumption reduction advice for your business
At Exchange Utility, we have spent a lot of time doing our research so that we can give your business every opportunity to save.
This research has resulted in the creation of industry specific consumption reduction advisories, as well as general business energy advice regarding energy monitoring and usage which you can gain access to entirely free!
Please follow any of the links below to find sector specific or general consumption reduction advice for your business:
- Energy saving advice for religious centres
- Energy saving advice for warehouses and storage facilities
- Energy saving advice for care homes
- Energy saving advice for office based businesses
- Energy saving advice for restaurants and commercial kitchens
- Energy saving advice for schools and education facilities
- Energy saving advice for health practitioners
- Energy saving at work
- Reduce how much energy your business computers use
- Energy saving advice for hotels
- Business energy consumption reduction made simple
Check out the energy FAQs!
Looking for some quick business energy advice?
Why not try and find the information that you need on our energy FAQ’s page?
Alternatively you can give us a quick call on 0800 9777 000 and one of our advisors would be happy to deal with your query
What to do if you have a serious complaint about your supplier
If you are having issues with your business energy provider and have already tried to resolve them without success, you can get in touch with the Exchange Utility team and we will advise you as best we can: 0800 9777 000
Alternatively, if you would like to escalate your complaint to a regulatory body, you have the following resources available to you:
We hope that you have found all of the business energy advice that you need to be able to move forward with confidence.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with the team if you need anything else!